Welcome to Renton Coin Shop Auction User Agreement (the "Agreement"). This Agreement contains terms and conditions applicable to your participation in Renton Coin Shop Auction services. By using the services of The Renton Coin Shop Auction you are agreeing to the following terms and conditions. Before you may become a member of Renton Coin Shop Auctions, you must read and accept all of the terms and conditions in this Agreement.
Terms of Sale
1. General: By bidding at auction you agree to be bound by these Terms of Sale. Each item or Lot in our catalogue is offered for sale subject to these Terms of Sale.
2. Catalogue Descriptions. ALL LOTS DESCRIBED IN THIS CATALOGUE ARE SOLD “AS IS". Our catalogue descriptions for Lots are our opinion only. Grading is a not an exact science. It is in fact a matter of opinion. Due to this, grading can differ among third party grading services, dealers, and collectors. As a result, all coins and currency are sold "as is" raw or encapsulated. All measurements listed in the catalogue are approximations. Catalog illustrations may not be to scale of Lot's actual size. Condition reports are our opinions and not statements of fact. We do not guarantee the content of written or verbal condition reports. The Renton Coin Shop Auction House retains all rights to photographs and all intellectual property contained in our catalogues. Photos are considered part of the description.
3. Withdrawal. The Renton Coin Shop Auction reserves the right to withdraw any item or Lot from auction for any reason and with no liability whatsoever for such withdrawal.
4. Reserves. A reserve is the confidential minimum price established by the The Renton Coin Shop Auction. The reserve will never exceed the low estimate.
5. Successful Bidder & Bid. At end of an item of Lot auction an agreement of sale between the successful bidder and the Renton Coin Shop Auction is made.
6. Invoicing: All successful bidders will be sent invoices by e-mail or mail within a few business days following an auction.
7. Buyer’s Premium: A buyer’s premium on each Lot sold in amount of 15% of the hammer price is charged on each lot. Buyer's who pay in cash directly at the Renton Coin will be given a 5% discount on the buyer's premium.
8. Sales Tax. The Renton Coin Shop Auction will collect Washington State sales tax on all applicable Lots picked up from the Renton Coin Shop or shipped to a Washington State address.
9. Payment & Purchase Price. The hammer price, Buyer's Premium, applicable taxes, and shipping and handling shall be added together to comprise the total purchase price for each Lot. Additional fees may depending on method and time of payment.
10. Payment. Payment is immediately due after you receive of our invoice. Once receipt of payment in full in good and clear funds are received from you, ownership of the Lot transfers to you. If you make payment by check, ownership shall transfer to you once the check has cleared our account.
10a. Payment for Bullion over $200 must be made in cash, bank wire or ACH. Credit card is not accepted for Bullion purchases over $200. The $200 limit can include multiple Lots.
11. Methods of Payment. Cash, Cashiers Check, Money Order, Credit Card & PayPal are accepted methods of payment. For paypal payments a 3% surcharge will be added. Also a 3% surcharge for payments made by Visa, Mastercard, and Discover by in person buyers who present proper identification and pay through our credit card terminal at the Renton Coin Shop.
11. Late Payments. If payment is made late, the Renton Coin Shop Auction reserve the right to impose an interest fee of 2% per month. A late fee will be imposed on all items that have not been paid within 30 days.
12. Pickup & Delivery. The Renton Coin Shop Auction provides pickup hours during our Renton Coin Shop open hours. If you pick up your item with 5 days of your order, you will receive a 2% discount on your buyer's premium. Your premium will be 8% for payment and pickup within 5 days from the Renton Coin Shop. We also provide shipping services, which will be added to your invoice. Once the item leaves our premises or is shipped the risk or loss transfers to you.
13. Storage Fees. All Lots must be removed from the premises of the Renton Coin Shop no later than ten (5) days after an auction. If Lots are not removed within thirty (30) days after an auction, you will assessed a $10.00 per Lot storage fee per day. At our sole discretion we may remove any Lot to public storage at your risk and expense.